Friday, March 9, 2012

random post.

hello, lovlies!

i am sick…again.
go figure.

this time…
it's more of a cold/cough/sore throat kind of deal. 
but it's annoying.
and i leave for illinois in 4 days, so please PRAY that i am better.
i do NOT want to spend my spring break being sick…..

what do you do for sickness?

anyways…
today i am in a…. letsgetthisweekover…. kind of mood. :)
i feel hyper and tired at the same time.
not sure how that works, but i'm going with it.

and since my brain has not been working lately to put enough thought into a post…
i thought i'd do a random-things-about-me post. :)

enjoy.

1. i've lost both of my big toenails. (one from volleyball camp, the other from swimming in a pond) - don't worry! they grew back!

2. yesterday was one of the worst days of my life. (i'll share soon) - it involves vehicle trouble. and since i mentioned that, i should probably also mention that i am KNOWN for vehicle trouble. let's see…. i've been broken down on the side of the road….in the middle of intersections….. maybe…. 5 times now? not sure. but it's a lot. and yes, the stories are always enjoyable.

3. my cheeks get red NO MATTER WHAT i am doing. if i am talking to someone, EVEN someone i am comfortable with, they still turn red! i had to stop and tie my shoes the other night at volleyball and my cheeks got SUPER red. it's not even that i care what people think or that i am embarrassed - it is just something my body naturally does when i am feeling just SLIGHTLY uncomfortable (and even when i'm not!). i'm ridiculous. i know. so if we ever meet face-to-face and my cheeks get red, don't feel awkward. it happens all the time. oh, and it runs on BOTH sides of my family. good luck, future children.

4. i wear contacts.

5. i never drive over the speed limit. yes, i am that person.

6. i am SUPER competitive. no matter what it is about. i love to win - even if it's the simplest game - like a game of chess. (i'm not a sore loser though)

7. my skin color used to be 10x darker than it is now. like even in the winter. it was amazing. i miss it.

8. i have a slight obsession with cheese. preferably smoked gouda cheese. ever had it?

9. i don't like coffee. i'll occasionally drink a vanilla latte (when i go to a coffee shop), but i am a tea and honey kind of girl.

10. i don't like going anywhere alone. not even to thrift stores. however, yesterday (after my catastrophic experience), i NEEDED to get away. so i went to my favorite thrift store ALONE…and really enjoyed myself.

11. i love board games. i could play them 24/7.

12. i love to sing, but can never do it in front of anyone. i've just recently gotten comfortable enough to sing in front of justin.

13. i love to dance. like…. crazy dance. but i am not good at it. at all. not even a little bit.

14. i don't like a lot of secular music, but one that ALWAYS gets me moving (^) is "My Boo" by Usher. secrets out.

15. have i already told you that i love sardines? i think i have. but in case i haven't, there you go. i love sardines.

16. i collect little golden books. they are my FAVORITE…..

17. i don't have my tonsils anymore.

18. i can't sleep with socks on. even if it's below 0 in my room. i just can't.

19. (i can't even believe i am saying this) but…. i used to have a booger wall. what? sue me. i was like 5, okay? alright. alright… like 12.

20. i used to thrive off of pepto bismal. seriously. my stomach could handle NOTHING. needed it at LEAST once a week. ick.


well, there ya have it.
i'm very real with you guys, aren't i?

hope you don't hate me. :)
or find me extremely weird.

off to play with my favorite little girl.

khihasdowpnv dakjho34895dh;3g948dvi3gh98hd;shh3o9hdsh

(that was from her)

Love, eelizaaaaa

(that was from her with a little assistance)
have a good weekend!

Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. pretty pretty please tell me that you live in iowa?!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where are you going in Illinois? (Maybe I missed that?) I am from Chicago...so I have a huge soft spot in my heart for Illinois. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://itsjustcalledspicy.blogspot.com/2012/03/tag-youre-it.html

    i tagged u in a post over at my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm praying that you start feeling better!!! Sleep, Panera Bread chicken noodle soup, and gatorade are my go-tos when I'm sick. So sorry to hear that yesterday was so rough, hope that this weekend treats you much better :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww fun! So happy my baby girl helps you write your blogs!! :) She loves the "puter"! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha. I totally remember you losing your toe nail at camp. LOL! Good to know you got them back! :) LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, I that person. Me too! I don't really like to go anyehre alone either.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cutest blog ever ... love the spinning in your pictures.

    Delighted to stumble over here today. I hope you don't mind if I splash around a bit to get to know you. This looks like a refreshing place to dip my toes in goodness.

    Splashin,
    Sarah

    http://justsarahdawn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. you're sick again, sweetie? i've been fighting it too - the worst!

    you are so cute and i love your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute blog! so sorry you've been sick... no fun! you can check out my blog here: therealfoodrunner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ha! Just found your blog. We're pretty similar. Minus the coffee bit- I love my coffee.
    I ADORE cheese, especially smoked gouda.
    I used to whipe boogers on the wall too. What were we thinking?
    Both my Hubs and I get red cheekies too. Blah! I will forever be hearing, "Are you wearing blush?"

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your pictures!!
    I have a May photo a day challenge coming up!! I hope you join in the fun!!!!
    http://sailingwithbarefeet.blogspot.com/2012/04/re-do-may-photo-challenge.html
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bachmeyer-Photography/159347214154880

    ReplyDelete

I read each & every comment you leave! And try to respond as promptly as I can! Thank you for your sweet words. They mean so much.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...