i am sick…again.
it's more of a cold/cough/sore throat kind of deal.
but it's annoying.
and i leave for illinois in 4 days, so please PRAY that i am better.
i do NOT want to spend my spring break being sick…..
what do you do for sickness?
today i am in a…. letsgetthisweekover…. kind of mood. :)
i feel hyper and tired at the same time.
not sure how that works, but i'm going with it.
and since my brain has not been working lately to put enough thought into a post…
i thought i'd do a random-things-about-me post. :)
1. i've lost both of my big toenails. (one from volleyball camp, the other from swimming in a pond) - don't worry! they grew back!
2. yesterday was one of the worst days of my life. (i'll share soon) - it involves vehicle trouble. and since i mentioned that, i should probably also mention that i am KNOWN for vehicle trouble. let's see…. i've been broken down on the side of the road….in the middle of intersections….. maybe…. 5 times now? not sure. but it's a lot. and yes, the stories are always enjoyable.
3. my cheeks get red NO MATTER WHAT i am doing. if i am talking to someone, EVEN someone i am comfortable with, they still turn red! i had to stop and tie my shoes the other night at volleyball and my cheeks got SUPER red. it's not even that i care what people think or that i am embarrassed - it is just something my body naturally does when i am feeling just SLIGHTLY uncomfortable (and even when i'm not!). i'm ridiculous. i know. so if we ever meet face-to-face and my cheeks get red, don't feel awkward. it happens all the time. oh, and it runs on BOTH sides of my family. good luck, future children.
4. i wear contacts.
5. i never drive over the speed limit. yes, i am that person.
6. i am SUPER competitive. no matter what it is about. i love to win - even if it's the simplest game - like a game of chess. (i'm not a sore loser though)
7. my skin color used to be 10x darker than it is now. like even in the winter. it was amazing. i miss it.
8. i have a slight obsession with cheese. preferably smoked gouda cheese. ever had it?
9. i don't like coffee. i'll occasionally drink a vanilla latte (when i go to a coffee shop), but i am a tea and honey kind of girl.
10. i don't like going anywhere alone. not even to thrift stores. however, yesterday (after my catastrophic experience), i NEEDED to get away. so i went to my favorite thrift store ALONE…and really enjoyed myself.
11. i love board games. i could play them 24/7.
12. i love to sing, but can never do it in front of anyone. i've just recently gotten comfortable enough to sing in front of justin.
13. i love to dance. like…. crazy dance. but i am not good at it. at all. not even a little bit.
14. i don't like a lot of secular music, but one that ALWAYS gets me moving (^) is "My Boo" by Usher. secrets out.
15. have i already told you that i love sardines? i think i have. but in case i haven't, there you go. i love sardines.
16. i collect little golden books. they are my FAVORITE…..
17. i don't have my tonsils anymore.
18. i can't sleep with socks on. even if it's below 0 in my room. i just can't.
19. (i can't even believe i am saying this) but…. i used to have a booger wall. what? sue me. i was like 5, okay? alright. alright… like 12.
20. i used to thrive off of pepto bismal. seriously. my stomach could handle NOTHING. needed it at LEAST once a week. ick.
well, there ya have it.
i'm very real with you guys, aren't i?
hope you don't hate me. :)
or find me extremely weird.
off to play with my favorite little girl.
(that was from her)
(that was from her with a little assistance)
have a good weekend!